Seven key points to choose IDP
- In Brussels since 1991: IDP European Consultants operates in Brussels since 1991 and has a consolidated experience in European financial instruments and programmes ranging from grant financing to EU procurement and tenders
- Operational excellence: Partners of IDP European Consultants are seasoned professionals with impressive professional background. All partners hold post-graduate degrees from US academic system; our staff have proven and practical professional experience in international project management and financing
- International standing: over the years IDP European Consultants has developed a well established reputation of professionalism and reliability. Values that are appreciated by our clients, of the likes of Microsoft Corporations, the European Union, the International Labor Organisation of the United Nations.
- Proven track record: with more than 20 years of experience, IDP European Consultants has a proven track record in the preparation of project proposals for EU grant financing and in the management of EU funded transnational projects. We have a success rate of up to 80% of proposals approved for funding
- Consolidated expertise in EU funding: IDP European Consultants assists clients in identifying the most suitable source of grant financing and in developing the project proposal and consortium to seek EU funding. In addition, IDP European Consultants is itself a recipient of EU grants through a series of projects that are funded by EU programmes. Explore some of our projects
- Multidisciplinary expertise: the partners of IDP European Consultants have different background and experiences that allow the company to mobilise the appropriate expertise in areas ranging from research and innovation, finance and competitiveness to social development, education and training
- Direct experience and in-depth knowledge of EU programmes: some of the partners of IDP European Consultants are retained by the European Commission as external experts and evaluators in some funding programmes, like the Erasmus+ and Horizon 2020. This allows IDP European Consultants to have insight understanding of the principles governing EU funding instruments.
See who we are
and what we do
Get in touch to inquire about our experience email@example.com