On June 28th 2023 Matica umirovljenika Hrvatske, largest association of elderly persons in Croatia held gathering as part of its activities in SENIOR 2030 project. BOOMER representatives were invited to present project accomplishments and plans for future activities. Ms. Nikolina Pejović, representative of Croatian Telecom, one of BOOMER partners informed representatives of City of Zagreb, MUH presidency and participants from the target group about the activities of BOOMER project. The presentation of results from BOOMER survey spanned large interest of participants from 3rd age population. In forthcoming period BOOMER plans to launch a series of educational events through which it will help members of 3rd age population to enhance their digital skills.
- Empowering Autistic Individuals in the Workplace: Groundbreaking Online Handbook Released
- Capturing the Essence of Rural Women: the MORE Photographic Contest comes to a successful conclusion
- Partnership Engaged in the Successful Closing Meeting of FLY project
- Innovative Assessment Model in VET Digitalisation Concludes as DigComp4VET Makes Strides
- THE FLY PROJECT OFFERS ONLINE TRAINING ON FINANCIAL EDUCATION THROUGH AN OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES PLATFORM