The DEEP Website is now online on https://project-deep.eu/ providing specific info on project aims, activities and results. The platform will contain all the Project deliverables and outputs, in particular the training contents to empower VET students by nurturing their digital entrepreneurial skills and talent for enhanced employability and entrepreneurship.
DEEP is managed by 7 Partners from 6 countries, i.e. Belgium, Bulgaria, Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain. The Project’s aim is to improve chances for professional success of VET students with different backgrounds by developing not only their entrepreneurial skills (or knowledge), but also their digital skills.
The very user-friendly Platform has been built by the Spanish partner, IWS (Internet Web Solutions, Malaga) and will be costantly updated by the partnership as a whole during the project implementation.
The DEEP Website will be available in six languages (Bulgarian, English, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese) contains specific sections for each Intellectual Output such as:
- MAPPING, to take track of the digital entrepreneurship dynamics in the countries involved in DEEP
- TRAINING, the main DEEP result in the Tool-kit format comprised of guidelines, case studies, best practices and lessons learned etc.
- PARTNERS SECTION, to discover each project partner
- NEWS, to be always updated about DEEP development
- COMMUNITY to involve as many Associated Partners as possible and spread the word about DEEP to users and beneficiaries
In DEEP, IDP brings its consolidated experience and expertise as a private VET provider of entrepreneurship training, ranging from SME development to micro-entrepreneurship for growth and competitiveness. IDP has 25 years of experience in international and cross-border collaboration in the field of promotion of entrepreneurship and employability.
For further information on DEEP and other IDP initiatives:
IDP website: idpeuropa.com
Facebook: IDP Bruxelles
IDP LinkedIn: IDP European Consultants